Monday, October 1, 2007

Well I'm here at WGM. Interning. editting PDFs while thinking a million and one thoughts. Lord, I hate fighting with Carita and I hate that I don't feel valued or loved when I'm around her. Lord, teach me to love her. To love those who love me isn't that hard but to love someone who is getting on my last nerve, telling me what to do and pouting in self pity. Ugh. Lord, I know that I am guilty of the same sins. And you forgave me. Please help me to forgive carita for the 490th time! 70x7. Jesus help me to encourage her and to lift her up even if she is putting me down. I love you Lord. teach me healthy boundaries. I want to do all of this for you Jesus. Jesus you are the reason that I want to act Godly. I can't do it on my own it's too freakin hard. I neeeeed you. Lord thank you for loving me. I can' t live without you. Thank you for bestowing your grace. Lord, fill me with your peace--- your complete-ness. I can't just empty out all of the nasty stuff, I need to fill it with your love. I want to love others! I want to be there for them and to encourage them and to love them in a way that they understand. Lord, thank you for my dad. I really appreciate him. And Ryan. I feel okay to be who I am around them. They don't judge me. I'm so thankful. Lord help me to be like that too. To give others the benefit of the doubt and to give without a stingy heart. Lord help me to see myself as beloved in your eyes. I long to have someone love me. You do. Jesus Jesus, I surrender, Lord I give all of me. All my nasty motives and unforgiving heart, anger, judgment and envy. Please take it. Wash me clean. Thank you Lord. I want to rest in your care for me. Your provision for this day.