Sunday, December 2, 2007

Lord, I need your help. I'm really confused by the setup of this lulu book. AHHH..please help me. I'm afraid I'm going to get it wrong. Also...my imovie is low quality..HOW can I change that? Can I save them all as Psd's like Kylee said? or what? and what am I going to put in this lulu book. UGh. Lord, I have so much to do and I feel I have wasted this past hour. I can't do this on my own. Also my website....I'm unsure about the photo size? How can i do that? ugh, I'm so tired of this. Lord please take my burdens and help me realize what to do. I can't do this on my own and I'm really not feeling competant in resizing files. Where are all my files and what files do I choose???!?!? AHHH....please help me. Lord also guide me in what I'm supposed to say to kcuhc and how I'm feeling about yt. Lord, I want to fix my eyes on you. Help me to do so rather than fixating on my own problems. Lord please bless Kylee and help her with her presentation. You are on her side and you can help her. Thank you for being so loving.

wow...thank you for helping me to realize that I need to do that Sikh powerpoint....thanks Jesus. =)