Thursday, July 26, 2007

Poema.



LET US NOT BE WEARY IN WELL DOING: FOR IN DUE SEASON WE SHALL REAP, IF WE FAINT NOT.
_GALATIONS 6.9_




Thoughts spilling out....
on the pages of life.

Digging
_
_ deeper >>> I just want to be THERE!

enjoying the journey is a lesson for me

each day is a droplet

of LIFE

into a pool of ABUNDANT living.
Help me to live.
to give.

for the only way to be filled,
is to be emptied.
And the only way to live,
is to die.

Dying to the world with it's sugar-crusted fancies....is such a struggle for me.



carnality has gripped me.
let go...LET GO.

I want to trust again.
to dive deeply into the abundant life.

where life has purpose below teh shallow waters of superficiality.

Find me.

Find me.

Find me.


my soul cries.

but yet only YOU can satisfy my searching soul.

This heart's cry of hunger.

desperation.

hunger that knaws and aches, but I choose to ignore it...while I feed on the sugar-crusted superficiality.




Temporary relief yet...

there IS something more, right?

Love is REAL.

I will not stop...you keep me going somehow.

We will be together.

hurt will fade...and everything will be okay.