Thursday, June 5, 2008


Jesus, I don't know what I'm feeling. I just know that I'm really starting to like Dru. The more I get to know him the more I see you in him and how much I would love to grow with him. I really enjoy his humor, his perspective on life, the deep conversations, his wittiness, his friends, his ability to include others, his outgoing nature, how people are drawn to him, how he loves despite rejection, his drive to give grace, how he is incredibly encouraging, his ability to listen, his advice, his compassion, the amazing dynamic of being a strong man yet very sensitive and love the beauty of words. How he loves writing, and how he emails/messages back right away. How he analyzes people the same way I do and wants to talk about it. His ability to listen and ability to hold captivating conversation...he really is smart.