Saturday, February 9, 2008

hmm..

Lord jesus,

I'm holding onto you. I know that you will provide and you won't let me fall. It's scary to risk and to love with the fear of not being loved in return. Oh Jesus. Thank you that you love me with an everlasting love. Bless this night's sleep and I ask that you would protect it with your strength and your angels. Bless it and help me to really enjoy the rest you have given. Thank you for talia coming to church with me tomorrow and please help me to uplift her and just be a good big sister. Thank you for tonight and the unity you have brought. It's so encouraging and exciting. Lord please protect Joel's rest tonight and cause excitement and newness of life to well up within him. I pray that you would bless erica and forgive me for any feelings of resentment towards her since she brought pain/jealousy to carita. lord I trust and I rest in you. please fill her dreams with dreams of you and of your mercy. Thank you Jesus for who you made carita to be and how you've brought us back together as friends! that's so exciting. Lord help me to wake up with optimism to enjoy every moment rather than waiting for ty to email me back or see me at lunch. Sure, he's a cool guy but he doesn't fufill me like you do. I want to live my life sold out as a servant for you, Lord. Help me with my eating too, Lord. I'm kinda going overboard and I need you to just help me to eat moderately rather than all out. Thank you for helping me with that. I'm sorry and thank you for all of the blessings you have provided today. With cleaning and just joy and getting lunch for carita and dropping off mail and spending time with Hannah and going to Walmart. Lord you are so good to me. Seeing ty at dinner...he just seemed so down. God it hurts me to see him like that. Not only because I'm selfishly wanting him to be happy around me but also my heart hurts that he isn't experiencing joy. Lord fill him up with your contentment and peace and your rest. Thank you that you have given him peace beyond his ability to comprehend it. thank you that you are just working out the situations of his life that just seem impossible. Bless him with good night's rest and dreams that glorify you. You are such a good good God. Lord encourage his heart and help me to support him and really care about him as my friend. Lord thank you for all that you are doing with Carita, hannah's and my life. Teach me to be true to your calling. Thank you for allowing me to email ty tonight! It was so exciting to know that I could email him adn tell him what was on my heart about what he is dealing with. Help me to be a support to him and not just to email him for my own benefit. Thank you Jesus. You are such a good God. I trust in you. Grant me peace tonight because I still contain some anxiety. I bless you Jesus you are my all in all. I love you.

cya~Kristina~