Thursday, February 28, 2008






A dream is making a place in my heart. Dear Lord...you are truly amazing. Come and take up all of my tiny heart. I long, I crave your love.

Jesus place your love inside of me. These dreams....I can't contain them. They are too big for me. But not for you. You are beyond my limits. You can contain the deep things of my heart that I cannot understand. I just want to love you. I long to love you with the love that overflows and refills and isn't stingy. God I want to give you all of my heart, my emotions my will and not to compare myself with anyone else. Lord thank you that you made me exactly the way I am.

Thank you that you are rich in mercy and you loved me so very much that even when i was dead because of my sins you gave me life when you raised Christ from the dead. I am under your special favor. I long for your loving touch. I long to be held in your arms. God my heart is overflowing with a theme from my heart. I cannot contain the depths of my soul. They seem to leak out of the seams of my spirit. I want to know you. I want to know you. I want to know you! I long to know the one who woos me continually. I want to know this man. You Lord. Jesus, expand my heart. I want to feel what you feel and to give up my selfish ambitions and desires to fully embrace who you are. Fill me up to the top Lord!