Saturday, February 9, 2008

a new day

Lord Jesus, I need you. Thank you so much for this morning. I feel really beautiful. Thank you for helping me to clean up my room and just clear some of those thoughts in my head. Lord continue to help with this journey I'm on with loving Ty. God, I want to follow you above anyone and I need you to help me to focus on serving you as your servant. Lord, you know every thought in my head and I just love that about you. Thanks for being so good to me in the prayer meeting last night. I really needed to talk to hannah and carita and it was really good to be able to relate to each other in that area. I want to give up control to you. I keep wondering why he didn't come but I know that he has good reasons. Lord thank you for aunt Cindy calling, it was so good to hear from her and that she might take off work and bring alexa up for my senior show. that's so exciting! Lord I'm so excited that my family and friends are going to attend. It makes me so glad and it almost makes all the work and pain worth it. haha. Please help me to keep that in perspective because I know that you are working out everything for my good. Lord Jesus, I'm broken. I can't do anything on my own and I need you to fill up this gaping void inside my soul. Even if Ty and I dated...it still wouldn't fill that hole. Lord help me to give him up to you. I want to support him with prayer and to intercede for him no matter if we get together or not. He is such an amazing guy and I want to love him like you do. Teach me how to love with the love that you give...even if it hurts, Lord. Thank you that you've made him. Thank you for the gentle spirit and the compassionate willing heart that you have given him. Thank you for making him a leader and giving him the balance of accepting and rejecting ideas with moderation. You are such a good God. Lord Jesus fill my heart. Thank you for letting me fall into your arms and just break down all the walls that I think that I am. Let me give up this image of myself that I want to portray and help me just to trust you to make me what you will. Lord I give up my future to you. No longer am I going to try to figure it all out. I trust that you will tell me when I need to move and what I need to do, day to day. I've been wondering if I should send out some of the marketing pkgs....but please confirm it and where to send them. Lord thank you that you have a divine business plan for me Lord Jesus. I want to follow you step by step rather than trying to figure it all out on my own. Calm my fears and let me rest in you. Thank you so much for your peace right now and the gentle music playing in the background. I don't want to give him up and even now I'm hoping that he will be in the student center when I go to put my mail in the slot or when I go to the art building. LORD!! I'm so tired of trying to manipulate my life. I want you to take control. Please help Hannah as she talks to Dilan and about the photo shoot. Teach me to pray and to help and support her. Lord not my will. Yours. I'm your servant and I know that I will only be fulfilled when I am following you. I want to be able to rejoice in the hardships and trials and know that I can be joyful in you. Lord thank you that you know all my thoughts and you still love me just the way I am. I want to be able to love you and to love ty like that. Open my mind to new horizons. I don't want an ordinary life. I want a life that is full of adventure and new beginnings and growth in you. Thank you so much that I am hungry and experiencing you and your grace in my life. Thank you so much for helping me with my eating and with all the thoughts of hatred towards myself. I want to give that all up to you. Lord, help Ahna even right now and help her to see the joy in your salvation and to be filled with your spirit today. Teach me to overflow with the power of your Holy Spirit. I'm so thankful that you hold onto me. Carry me dear Lord. Carry me. I love you.