Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wow. So Ty wrote me back today!!! I was so scared if I prying or overstepping my bounds when I wrote him but he really seemed to appreciate the encouragement. I'm so glad. I really want to continue to support him when he is going through tough times and I'm so glad that you are talking to him through all of it. It's so good. Lord I just pray that you would continue to help me to let GO of the situation and just let you take care of him. Thank you that you are helping me to give this dream to you rather than taking ahold of it myself. I want to say what you say, go where you go and pray what you pray. Lord thank you that you aren't going to make my life miserable but you are here to help me complete it with your power. God thank you so much for this day ..church was SO good and it really spoke directly to what I was dealing with in my heart and letting go of that control and giving my dreams to you. Thank you for letting me talk to Chase and Emily and Matt afterwards. It felt really good to be part of a community...you are even helping me to have a better relationship with Christy who I was bitter at for SO long. Lord you are so good! Thank you for healing that part of my heart.

i love you daddy.